2017年4月29日 星期六

#32

     David said that he made a new habit, and that is to read my diary. It gave me such pressure to keep updating my blog. OK, so let me talk about my recent life.

     First, I've passed a job interview and now I am an online Chinese tutor. However, the platform for learning Chinese was just created last month, so there are not so many students there. I tried to open some classes for people to book, but no one came to book my class. T_T I felt a little upset, but I can understand the situation. I expect my first real Chinese class anyway.

     I dreamed of David yesterday. It was a horrible and annoying dream. He took a can of white paint, and painted the walls in my house. He even used white paint to cover the pattern of Finn, one of my favorite cartoon characters, painted by me a few weeks ago. I felt so angry at him for he ruined my painting. Also, he painted so many weird characters and patterns which I don't know and I can't recognize anyone of them on the walls.

     "What do you think you're doing now!!!!!!?????" I yelled at him, but he seemed satisfied with his paintings, and thought that he did me a big favor to decorate the walls.

     I am glad that it's just a dream, or I will split up with him.

沒有留言:

張貼留言