2017年4月3日 星期一

#18

     In the morning, Mom drove me to visit my grandma, but she was not home. So, we went to Aunt Lizhen's dwelling. Aunt Lizhen planted many different kinds of vegetables, such as sweet potatoes, cabbages, *scallions, and many other I-don't-know vegetables in a small field beside their house. Aunt Lizhen has said that we could go take some vegetables home any time. So, here we were! Mom *pruned some sweet potato leaves and scallions home, and they became part of our lunch.

     Originally, I planned to make a video of my introduction for applying for a job interview this afternoon; however, I felt so uncomfortable because of my *period pain. I tried to fall asleep to relieve the pain, but I couldn't because I felt very cold even though I was covered with a comforter. It was just like experiencing a nightmare. But I felt better after several hours, and I was able to walk to drink a mug of hot water.

     I've finished making my video, and uploaded it to a website given by the interviewer. Please! Give me the chance to have an interview~

*scallion = green onion = spring onion 蔥
*prune -- to cut off branches from a tree, bush, or plant, esp. so that it will grow better in the future.
*period pain = menstrual pain 經痛

沒有留言:

張貼留言