2017年4月14日 星期五

#27

     I knew another good teacher today, and her name is Becka. During class, I found that my class time was over, but she still tried her best to answer all my questions about the text. I felt so sorry for occupying her break time, but she didn't mind it. And she said that my pronunciation is excellent, I felt so happy to hear that. But she was such a popular teacher, and I found all her tomorrow classes were already booked. T_T I think this might be our first and last class.

     My father seemed having a cold, so we went to the hospital this afternoon. However, Dr. Ho said it was not a cold but an allergy. He told us that we should turn on the dehumidifier more often, and remember to clear its water box. According to Dr. Ho, I think perhaps my dad felt ill because of the rain. It rained often these days.

     Today, I wrote a birthday card for a friend of mine, but I haven't sent it. I'll send her a letter to her company, and I think it will be such a surprise.

沒有留言:

張貼留言