2017年4月17日 星期一

#29

     Today, I felt so excited because I was going to find Becky to make a video for my page of learning Chinese. Our topic today was Hobbies. I brought my digital camera, and we got a rehearsal before recording it. It was very interesting during our rehearsal, and we thought of a very funny opening of the video. After the video was done, I couldn't wait to edit it immediately.

     I uploaded the video as soon as I finished editing it, and I was very glad to share it with everyone since it was so funny. However, Becky's mom thought that it was not a good idea to record a video in an office.

     We didn't think too much, and we just did it for convenience, but our background was indeed an office. Becky's mom thought that we should ask for the permission first before recording a video in the office, so I deleted it.

     I didn't want to see Becky bothered by this video, and I hoped it would not influence her relationship with her colleagues and her chief. Also, I was afraid that she would feel guilty for inviting me to record a video in her office, and I knew that it was not her fault although I felt disappointed and sorrowful for I had to delete the video on the Net. I felt such a pity since we already spent time recording and editing the video. Both of us were very expecting to see it on, but we just couldn't carry it out.

     It was a night for a barrel of beer. How I wish I was drunk now. Cheers, ziveli, na zdrowie~ for a better day and better life.

沒有留言:

張貼留言