2017年4月18日 星期二

#30

     I think I can sleep pretty well today because everything is gonna be perfect. It was a stirring day for I thought of a good way to solve the problem that I couldn't upload my video without the permission of recording it in an office. Also, I went to the hospital with my dad, and the analysis of his blood has progressed so much. His CRP (發炎指數) was 0.95, and it was good news for me.

     Becky invited me to take a trip to Hsinchu next Saturday, and I've obtained my mom's permission to join her. I would expect it from now on! I'll bring my camera in case I think of some good ideas for Chinese teaching videos.

     Muzina's class again, and it was a delightful class as usual. What different from the first class was I could see him on my screen this time, ha ha. And I found that Arnela was back to Engoo, so I booked her tomorrow class immediately.

沒有留言:

張貼留言