2017年4月12日 星期三

#26

     It was getting cold again, and it was rainy. My dad's condition was not good these two days, and I am not sure if it's because of the weather. For he can undergo a treatment smoothly next week, we decided to *make a doctor's appointment on line for tomorrow afternoon.

     The friend I had on the website HOW DO YOU DO came to visit my Facebook fan page! I was so happy to have her messages on it. She is such a sweet girl. I am very expecting the day I finish my fan page task, and send the web address to my interviewer.

     I learned two more Serbian words today, and it was very interesting to know more languages. Ziveli means long live. They said ziveli before drinking an alcohol drink, like cheers in English, and the other word is rakija. Rakija is homemade Serbian alcohol, and it's very strong, containing 50% alcohol. If I have chance, I would like to try it.




*make a doctor's appointment / make an appointment -- (醫院)掛號

沒有留言:

張貼留言