2017年4月24日 星期一

#31

     It's been for about a week that I didn't write my diary. The day before yesterday, I went to Hsinchu with Becky and Patty to visit Joe and Ann. When we arrived there, we took a bus to a port to ride a bike. It was very windy and a little rainy, but we still rent a cart to watch the sea.

     It was funny and ridiculous for us to get lost, and we couldn't find the path for bikes. We were riding our cart on a *thoroughfare, and many cars tried to cut in front of us. Oh! My! It was really scary! There were not many tourists there, and we couldn't find anyone to ask for the correct direction, and then two kids passed by us. They were just like our God of the direction.

     I didn't know how we found the correct way, but we found it anyway. Then, we started real riding for sea watching, but later, we found that we started the tour from the destination... And everybody was going to end their beautiful trip, but we just started it.

     During our riding, we saw a funny guy riding his scooter. I guessed that maybe he was suffering from backache because he was lying on the seat when he was riding a scooter. He was such a comedian, I thought.

     At about 5:30, we went to meet Joe and Ann, and we had a big dinner together. Ann bought a can of alcohol drink with plum flavor, and it was so expensive. It cost 250 NT dollars! I was really shocked. After dinner, we said goodbye to each other, and Patty came back home with me. She would stay my house one night, and I would take her to visit around Lukang the next day. It was amazing to meet friends, talk with them, and enjoy delicious food together.

沒有留言:

張貼留言