2017年4月2日 星期日

#16

     I went to Lukang Junior High School to attend Lukang study group meeting and write 100 exercises of teaching past-exam papers in the morning. At noon, my mom sent me a message, and it said that she drove my grandpa to see a doctor, and no one prepared lunch. So, I went home to cook for Dad. I could almost be called a cook, ha ha.

     My parents and I went shopping  few days ago, and we bought a box of *flaxen green hair dye. This evening, I asked my mom to help me dyeing my hair. My mom said, "Before dyeing, you should apply some cream on your ear, neck, and around the edge of your hair. It can help you avoid being stained with hair dye."

     Originally, it looked really great after I applied hair dye on my hair. It was the color I wanted! To let the color fixed, I waited for about an hour, and went wash my hair. Later, I applied a pack of *Colorseal Conditioner on it. After I *blow-dried my hair, I stood in front of the mirror to check the result. Oh! My! It became brown... Actually, it still looked not bad, but it was not the color I expected. Where was my flaxen green?????? Q_Q




*flaxen -- (of hair) pale yellow
*flaxen green -- 亞麻綠
*Colorseal Conditioner -- 鎖色精華素
*blow-dry -- to dry your hair using a hairdryer

沒有留言:

張貼留言