2017年5月2日 星期二

#33

     I got a cold these days, and yesterday I decided to see a doctor since I had a running nose and a sore throat. It took me about two hours to wait for my turn, and I didn't understand what happened.

     This morning, I went to the hospital with my mom because she had an appointment of a *CT scan. She seemed allergic to the *enchancement, and she broke out in a rash after home. She felt very itchy, so we went to the emergency room in the evening.

     My brother drove the car to help his friend move house after he drove us to the emergency room. We thought that it would take us more than 3 hours during the treatment, so I said he just came back to drive us home after helping his friend move house. However, we're wrong. It finished earlier than we guessed. So, my mom and I went home by taxi.

     Today's English class, Muzina taught me some Croatian words, and I hope I can remember all of them. Bok means hello or goodbye. If you greet with a stranger, you had better say "dobar dan," which means good day. "Dobro jutro" means good morning, and "dobra večer"means good evening. "Doviđenja" means goodbye.

*CT scan -- 電腦斷層掃描
*enchancement -- 顯影劑

沒有留言:

張貼留言