2017年4月5日 星期三

#20

     Oh! Yeah! I passed! I passed the first interview of the platform, Billion-idea, to be an online Chinese tutor. And my second mission is to create a Facebook fan page and post at least five pieces of information, messages, articles,or something about Chinese teaching and learning. I've created my fan page, and I will think of what topics I can share on it tomorrow. I wanna thank my friends Becky and Patty for helping me check my introduction script.

     Arnela said she appreciated that I booked  her English class so often, and I felt a little embarrassed, but I was very glad that she remembered me. I really like her English class since she is an enthusiastic teacher and she always gives me a *hearty welcome.

     Tomorrow, I have to drive my dad to the hospital alone because my mom has to work. Originally, we should go to the hospital on Tuesday, but this Tuesday was our Tomb Sweeping Day, and Dr. Ho didn't work that day.




*hearty -- enthusiastic, energetic, and often loudly expressed

沒有留言:

張貼留言