2017年4月14日 星期五

#28

     These days, Stanky and Arnela didn't have classes, so I could't book their classes. Therefore, today, I met another new teacher, Muzina. He is from *Croatia. I think I should broaden my global view because I never heard of Croatia before I booked this teacher's class. Before our English class, I searched the location of Croatia, and it is surrounded by Slovenia, Hungary, Serbia, and Bosnia-Herzegovina.

     It seemed that Muzina's webcam had some problems, so I didn't see his face during class, but it didn't matter actually. He was very interesting, and he shared some bands and singers he liked with me. I love music, and I am very glad to know some new bands. After class, I checked all bands and singers he mentioned in class one by one on Youtube and Wikipedia. Oh! My goodness! They are so awesome! So, I'd like to share them with you here, and if you are interested in music, maybe you can check them later: Arctic Monkeys, Queens of the Stone Age, the Doors, the Rolling Stones, and Jimi Hendrix.




*Croatia -- 克羅埃西亞

2 則留言:

  1. 感覺可以有花名冊了XDD 搜集世界地圖!北極潑猴挺有名的(老師是否有點年紀?)Hendrix也是27俱樂部的真可惜啊~

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. Jimi Hendrix真是天妒英才了,感覺超屌的
      老師比我們大個幾歲而已,但我們也算是有點年紀了吧
      歲月催人老啊(菸)

      刪除