2017年3月26日 星期日

#9

     The study group meeting for discussing about teaching past-exam papers restarted today, so I went to Lukang junior high school in the early morning. Also, I met students I taught before, and they got taller, and looked nice, healthy. I was very glad to see them again. After the meeting, I had lunch with Becky and one of my past colleagues, Yiwen. We had a good time in the restaurant, and it was fantastic to listen to them and spend time with them. I shared this blog with them as well, and asked them to help me find some grammar errors and incorrect usages of words.

     The weather was a little bit cold, but after home, Dad still wanted to go somewhere to take a walk for exercising. Therefore, Dad drove my mom and me to Taiwan Sugar Corporation in Xihu. It was extremely windy, but the sun appeared soon. We took a walk through the woods, and saw many different machines for manufacturing and transporting sugar. Also, there was an old lady singing beside the path. The songs she sang were not my type, but my dad's. So, we took a seat to listen to her, and Mom and I bought two cases of ice cream. It was delicious but unfortunately, my dad couldn't taste it.

     In the evening, my brother was home, and he got a cold again. Oh! My! I sprayed him with electrolysis alkali ion water (超電水) to kill germs on him, and asked him to wear a gauze mask. Later, he went visit Alice again, but I didn't know. I assumed that he was just visting his basketball partners. As soon as he went home, I got a message from Alice. She didn't tell me the complete story; she just said she was a little angry. I was surprised about that, and I didn't know what happened. I went to talk with my brother and shared some important lessons from my working experiences.

     My brother was an insurance sales representative, and Alice was one of his customers. To complete an insurance case, generally speaking, it needs a couple days for preparing necessary personal files and making a personal insurance policy. Also, you have to sign or stamp the authorization letter for the bank can make a deduction from your bank deposits. It depends on the way you used to create a bank account.

     Last time, Alice signed the authorization letter, and my brother informed her of the date when the bank would deduct the first payment from her bank deposits. However, she was asked to resubmit the authorization letter after the first payment. It was really weird if her files were not ready yet, how could the bank deduct her money? And my brother also felt confused. Alice felt angry about this, and decided to rescind the insurance policy. For the lack of working experience, my brother didn't know how to deal with it, and how to comfort his customer. He seemed a little disappointed, but I tried to encourage him with my mom. We shared our working experiences and how we dealt with difficulties. Making mistakes and feeling disappointed were very common in life actually. At least, he learned a lesson.

     Although he lost a customer, I told him that he should apologize to Alice first when he meets her next time. And he should try his best to show his passion and sincerity for dealing with her case. Also, he has to know what happened, and finds out the answer soon. After all, he has to know how to deal with the same problem in the future.


沒有留言:

張貼留言