2017年3月25日 星期六

#8

     I just finished English class, and felt very excited now. Teacher Victor shared his today's crazy thing during class with me. It was about one of his student, and the student was 52 years old. Victor said he got a little cold this morning, so he didn't really wake up, but he had to prepare his first class. When he called the student, he found the student was naked! Ha! Victor apologized to him for not waking up, and said he was not clear-headed, and then the student tried to wake him up, so the student started to sing a song loudly with his naked body. Victor said, "He did wake me up!" So interesting! I also want to meet such a crazy guy! Haha. The story made me think of David. Also, I learned how to greet with people in Serbian today. I searched the information about Serbian on the Net, and I found their words are very different from English. It was a brand-new language system for me.

     My grandma came to my house this afternoon, and she didn't call me and tell me she would visit us first. So, if my aunt didn't call me, I wouldn't know it. My father and I were exercising around the gym then, and we were going to buy boxed lunch. It made me feel uneasy for knowing a sudden visit. After home, I got my grandma's call. She said, "I'm around your house now! Go downstairs!" Umm... I went out quickly, and found her scooter filled with bags. Oh! My! THREE boxes of cake, a BIG bag of vegetables, and many packs of nuts. I tried to refuse her kindness in supplication, but it didn't work. She went upstairs to visit my dad, and I asked her to wear a gauze mask, but she refused. She said she wasn't sick... It was really difficult to communicate with her, and she didn't seem to listen to others. During her visit, she kept complaining about her relatives, but those were long past stories. It was really an exhausting visit.

     By the way, hello in Serbian is Здраво (zdravo). I'll try to greet a Serbian teacher in Serbian next class.

沒有留言:

張貼留言