2017年3月29日 星期三

#12

     Arnela's class again! How lucky! I was surprised that she told me that they also say Cao or Zdravo to greet with people. It's same as in Serbia. She said they had a *power outage today, and the screen was shut down without warning in the middle of her class when she taught a Japanese student.

     My *die-hard reader, Patty, asked me to write down the meanings and pronunciations of difficult words, and it was not difficult for me, so I would do it from this day.

    The same Tuesday, like Tuesday last week, and Tuesday last last week. Mom and I went to the hospital with Dad, and he got a cold. His report of the blood showed that his CRP (發炎指數) was a little higher than usual, so he couldn't *undergo a treatment today.

     I drew a draft of Jake on the wall today, and if I have free time tomorrow, I'll paint it.



*power outage = power cut = no electricity = black out
*die-hard -- 用來形容頭號粉絲
*undergo -- to experience something that is unpleasant or something that involves a change

沒有留言:

張貼留言