2017年3月19日 星期日

#3

     My mom invited me to visit Grandma today, and of course I'd like to but when she said she would drive me there, I was really scared. My grandma's house is in the mountain, if you want to get there, you have to go through many curves and go through a very narrow road. My mom was not good at dealing with curves. Whenever she tried to go through a curve, she would turn the steering wheel strenuously, too strenuously. It was very scary. I couldn't help screaming on the way and reminding her to turn the steering wheel back soon.

     However, we arrived without accidents. Thank God, seriously. I was not familiar with driving, either, so I asked my mom to let me drive back home. On the way home, we also went to Aunt's house, and she gave us some papayas and vegetables. I love the dog Black in Aunt's house. Black is so cute and timid. I played with him for a while, and hoped that one day I can keep a dog as well.

     After home, I told my dad that Mom and I took turns to drive, and he felt incredible! Both of us made very big progress in driving. It was a really interesting trip with my mom today.

沒有留言:

張貼留言