2017年3月30日 星期四

#13

     Mayday held a free concert in Daan Forest Park tonight, and because the concert was free, many people stood in line for a very long time to get a better position to watch their performance. There was a *live stream of it, so I just watched it on Youtube, and I kept sharing my strong feeling with David via LINE app. I recalled a beautiful old time being with David in Kaohsiung. Once in a lantern exhibition, we were just like idiots, standing under the stage more than ten hours for waiting to join Mayday's concert. It was a fantastic experience, and I couldn't help bursting into tears when I saw my favorite band, Mayday. I remembered I held David's hand and a stranger's hand, and we listened to Ashin together attentively then.

     The date March 29th was very meaningful for Mayday because it was the date that they first used the name Mayday and performed on the stage in public in 1997. It's been 20 years since then, and in 1997, there were no people coming for them. All the audience were just members of other independent bands at that time, but now, more than 35000 people under the same stage were shouting for them, singing with them. It was a really touching moment especially for such a die-hard fan, like me.

     My dad looked very great today, and we went to the gym to take a walk in the morning. We bought two boxed lunch, two bowls of *milkfish soup and fish ball soup. The soup was super delicious, no wonder my dad loved it. It contained much *shredded ginger, so it was very gingery.

     I had an English class at 4 p.m., and my dad invited me to go shopping in the market after class. I recommended myself driving the car, and unbelievably, my dad said, "YES!" Ha ha ha ha ha ! I drove my dad to the market, and my dad directed me to the expressway to go home. Oh! It was an exciting trip! This was my first time driving at a speed of more than 70 kilometers per hour, but still, many cars tried to *cut me off.

     My mom needed to work overtime tonight, so I went to the kitchen preparing today's dinner at 6 p.m. I cooked many different vegetables, and fried rice. I liked the fried rice!  Super delicious and very healthy. It contained cubes of cucumber, *yam, *snap bean, and carrots, and I also added minced pork. If I have to cook tomorrow, I will try to cook it again.



*live stream -- broadcasting video and sound of an event over the Internet as it happens
*milkfish -- 虱目魚
*shredded -- 切絲的
*cut sb. off -- (in this case) 超車;也可以用在插話
*yam -- 山藥
*snap bean -- 四季豆

2 則留言:

  1. Just find your diary!
    it's a pleasure to read your words as if your were talking to me face to face~ miss your dramatic intonation and facial expressions! can't imagine driving at the speed over 70! congrats!

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. Glad to have your message!
      Let me practice more, maybe I can drive you to somewhere some day.

      刪除