2017年3月21日 星期二

#5

     Tuesday again, the day for my dad to see a doctor. My mom would take a day off every Tuesday, and go see a doctor with my dad. It means I don't have to cook every Tuesday. Yes, I am free!!!! Therefore, I went shopping with my mom this morning, and bought a pack of kimchi and rice cake. I wanna cook Budae-jjigae (부대찌개; literally "troop stew") for myself.

     However, for the lack of ingredients, like sausage, Korean ramen, cheese, slices of ham, it was not a real budae-jjigae, but it was still delicious. It tasted like a kimchi hotpot. It was spicy, and I loved it so much. I haven't eaten spicy food for ages since I started to cook for Dad because he could only eat light and natural food.

     The indie band Fire EX. released a new song "Song for you," and I watched its MV this evening. Mr. Yang was still cute and handsome. I missed the time when I stayed in Kaohsiung because I could always join their concerts then. Hope that I can go to their concert soon.

沒有留言:

張貼留言