2017年3月24日 星期五

#7

     Since yesterday I booked Dusanka's class successfully, I had expected today's English class very much. I tried many times to book her class, but I failed for she was just too popular. It was a very comfortable conversation, and she was very nice and patient. She made me think that I talked in English fluently, haha. I was filled with confidence during class. She was really good at leading students to answer questions and express their opinions. I was glad to share all my opinions with her. To my surprise, she was familiar with Asian food and she liked to eat and cook it.

     I tried to divide every dish I cooked into three portions averagely, and put them in three separate plates for Mom, Dad, and myself. Guess what? Every dish was over, no leftovers! I was happy to see that, and I could wash fewer dishes by this way.

     Emma said that she will visit me after Eileen's wedding reception, and I expect both very much, the wedding reception and Emma's coming. However, Emma will come to Lukang on Monday, so maybe we'll see many stores closed... She said she'd like to help me prepare lunch for my dad on that day. It must be very interesting!

沒有留言:

張貼留言