2017年3月26日 星期日

#10

     My brother lent his credit card to me, so I could keep taking English classes on line. He was so nice, and of course I will pay for it. I booked an English class today, but the teacher couldn't attend the class at that time for some reason, so I got a free ticket to book another class no matter when the class is. It means I can use this free ticket to book a class at a later date, and it will be easier for me to book my favorite teacher's class. Only some people will book a class at a later date because if you do so, it means you have to miss some classes before the day, it is not a smart way. Therefore, it is so excellent for me to get a free ticket.

     Mike is my brother. Mom, Mike, and I visited Aunt Shen this afternoon. Of course, I went to play with the dog Black immediately. At first, he was still too timid to get closer to me, but I walked to him step by step, and tried to touch him. Finally, I did it! This was my first time to touch him successfully. I've tried many times to make friends with Black whenever I visited my aunt, but he always felt scared of strangers. (Though I don't think I am a stranger actually.) This time, he even stretched out one of his feet for asking me to pet his head and body. We are friends now!

沒有留言:

張貼留言