2017年3月20日 星期一

#4

     I was just like a housewife today, but I was an unmarried housewife. I did a lot of housework, cleaning the room, cleaning the floor, doing the laundry, hanging the clothes, etc. This was my first time to prepare lunch and dinner, two meals a day. Originally, I was responsible for only lunch but since my mom had to work overtime, I prepared dinner. My dad was so impolite that he asked me to buy dinner from a restaurant. Come on! Although dishes I cooked were not as delicious as those made by professional chefs, my cuisine was completely based on natural plants and vegetables. It was absolutely healthy! No much salt and sugar! It was exactly fit for my dad's condition.

     Another story about my childish dad--this afternoon, I invited my dad and one of my aunts to go shopping together. I thought my dad spent too much time lying on the bed, so I tried to energize him to go outside. However, he dare not let me drive. He took the key and insisted that he should be the driver. Impolite again! I've made such progress in driving, but he just grabbed the key tightly.

     On the contrary, my mom was so sweet. Since she needed to work until eight p.m., I left her dinner in the electric cooker to keep warm. After she went home, I told her that I also prepared her dinner, and she could take it from the cooker. My mom said dramatically, "Ohhhhh~~~ What a happiness!!!" I was so happy to hear that. I really like to be praised. Luckily, I am not a king or queen. If I were a king, I would be cheated by those beautiful words by villains.

     Today's English class, I knew a new teacher Victor. He was so easygoing and interesting. He called me when he was in the bathroom. And then he wanted to have water, so he took his laptop and walked to take a glass of water. Of course, he tried to keep talking with me constantly. It was so funny. Also, he was awesome. He could speak Serbian, German, English, and now he is learning Dutch. I hope one day I can also speak other languages fluently. But first of all, I should practice English more.

沒有留言:

張貼留言