2017年3月18日 星期六

#2

     Yesterday, I was really expecting to take the online English class because I tried many times to book Marra's class and finally, I got it! However, you can't always get what you want. The time of Marra's class was 10:30 p.m. yesterday, and I went to the hospital with my mom at about 7:30 to apply for my dad's pathological report. Actually, 7:30 was still early from 10:30, and who could predict that we spent more than two hours waiting for that report! I regretted that I had to cancel Marra's class. What a pity!

     After home, I turned on the computer, and it was over 12 o'clock. I tried to find if there were still other available classes of my favorite teachers, but none. Therefore, I booked a teacher I didn't know at 3:30 a.m. It was a crazy decision, I thought. But it made me feel better.

     After class, I started to book the next day's class, and I was so lucky that there were still some available classes of Marra's. Hope that everything will be good this Sunday.

     Today, my brother came home and stayed only for a short time. He went to visit Alice's sister to deal with her insurance. It was so interesting to see him serving my friend and her sister.

沒有留言:

張貼留言