2017年12月7日 星期四

#38

     This morning, I had only one class, so I could just get to school before 11 o'clock. I woke up at 6, and checked my phone. Moja asked me if I could take responsibility for their grammar training. Well, I didn't know why he had such confidence about my grammars, hahahaha, but I was glad to accept the responsibility and glad that I could do something for the group. Moja shared a grammar book with me -- English Grammar in Use -- and he said that the book is the best grammar book he had ever seen. I searched it from an online bookstore right away, and it was a little expensive. However, I think I don't have a grammar book, so I decide to buy it. I can't wait to read the book!

     Last night, my mom took me to the hospital because my right foot hurt for around a month. The doctor said that it was plantar fasciitis, and since I was a teacher, she guessed the reason why I suffered from it was that I stood and walked in class for a long time, and I didn't let my foot have enough rest. It sounds a little horrible. Maybe I should start to do other kinds of sports from now on. I usually went to the stadium to jog or walk with Becky after work.

     Yesterday was Dec. 6, the day to give Jahangir my weight report, and he asked me to give him the report through the app LINE. I don't like to make him disappointed but my weight had no big difference. I still told him the truth and he started to murmur and said that he hoped that I could be slim like other girls, and then I could be more beautiful. He asked me "Don't you feel afraid of fat belly?" (I changed his words because his sentence has some grammatical errors.) I felt a little sad hearing he talking like that. My right foot pain made me a little sensitive and my brain started to paraphrase Jahangir's words, "You are too fat, so you should lose your weight to become beautiful because now you are too ugly! You are fat and ugly!"

     This was the first time that I didn't want to talk to him.

     Last night, Shishir added me in his friend list through Facebook, and it really surprised me. How could he find my Facebook page? It seems not so good because I don't like to be found so easily.

沒有留言:

張貼留言