2018年1月5日 星期五

#39

     Becky, Patty, Jenny and I, we planned a trip for three-day holidays to celebrate New Year. I had waited for it for ages! I love holidays!

     On the first day of our trip, we had lunch together in a Malaysian restaurant, Mamak. Hasan lives in Malaysia, so I asked him if Mamak is a Malaysian word, and he said that Mamak literally means a restaurant for Indian and Malaysian Muslims. Wow! For Muslims! No wonder I saw Indian beef rolls on the menu. I heard that most Indians don't eat beef, so I was confused in the beginning.

     This was my second time to play a game of room escaping. The topic of the game this time was Noah's Ark. It had a riddle about math, so my friends felt annoyed. Haha, their reactions were so funny. They shouted,

     "Why should we have to deal with MATH!!!???? My major is English!!!!"

They gave up thinking and waited for me solving the riddle. Luckily, we passed and escaped the room successfully! Hurray! But, we spent more than one hour. What a pity.

     Becky loves alcoholic drinks, so she insisted that we should count down for New Year in a bar.

     We passed by a street vendor selling fruit beer in a park, and Becky was attracted by it. A girl told us that their bar was on Gongyi Road and she invited us to enjoy more different flavors of fruit beer. So, we went there at night to have dinner and count down to celebrate New Year.

     We played an interesting game "Who is the spy?" there. It was so exciting, and we had to find who our partners were from the information other people gave.

     When the time was near 12:00, everyone in the bar counted, "10, 9 ... 3, 2, 1 ... Happy New Year!!!!" What a sweet moment! It seemed that we were friends, not strangers at that moment.

     On Jan. 1st, we went karaoke singing. We spent 5 hours singing, and luckily, my throat was in the best condition. I sang so many songs, but I didn't feel tired at all.

     I felt I was full of energy when I was with friends. I was happy to be with them. Hope that we can meet next time soon.

     Happy New Year for all!!! :D

沒有留言:

張貼留言