2017年12月5日 星期二

#36

     It's been a long time for me to come here to write something about my life. I started to apply for job interviews this July, and started to work from the end of August. After I started to work, I had less time keeping those good habits before, like exercising every day, keeping a diary in English, taking online English classes, etc.

     Recently, I met a man from Iran through speaky, and he invited me to join his English learning group. It was very interesting for me to talk with foreigners and know about different cultures. Just last Saturday night, we talked about the topic: phone addiction through Skype.

     Then, it made me think that maybe I should restart to keep my diary to keep improving my English writing skill, so that's why I am here now.

     Nowadays, I almost use English every day because I made some foreign friends on speaky, and if I wanna talk with them, I can only talk in English, or we can't understand one another.

     My best friend, Jahangir, said that he camps and lives in the mountain where the Internet connection is very weak, and he is there for a project of road construction. He seems like a commander because he is responsible for arranging and telling those workers what to do. It's very cool for me since it's a field which I am unfamiliar with.

     I forgot the exact time but before I told Jahangir that I joined a TOEIC test and I told him that I felt good to join it, and maybe I could try to join an oral test next time. As usual, he supported my idea, but I said I have no confidence about my English speaking, so I should practice hard first.  It was so nice of him!!! He said I can practice speaking with him.

     At the night, he called me through the app LINE. It was the first time for me to talk with Jahangir on the phone although we've known each other for more than half year. I felt excited and a little nervous talking with him, and then I couldn't stop laughing on the phone. I felt happy that I had no difficulties understanding what he said. It was a very interesting experience!

沒有留言:

張貼留言