2017年12月6日 星期三

#37

     This morning, when I woke up, I checked my phone and found that it was only 13°c today. It was so difficult for me to get up.

     Today, we had homework of English listening. Moja sent an audio message and asked us to try to understand every word. It was interesting, so when I checked the message, I took my pencil and started to write down the message right away. The speaker used British English, "I'm unfamiliar with this accent, so it's good for me to practice," I thought.

     My mom said, our President Cai came to the stadium in Lukang, but when I got off work, I didn't see her or police officers, so I thought she had left. Then, I took a walk and chatted with Becky around the stadium last night.

     My friend, Ahmed, said that he was going to join a job interview. He shared his resume with me before, and it looked very nice. Best wishes to him!

沒有留言:

張貼留言