2017年8月24日 星期四

#35

Dear Cecilia,

     I am not devoted into any religion, so I know nothing about your recent life. These two days, my dad felt very uncomfortable because of a lung infection, so I stayed in the hospital with him. I dreamed about you this morning, OMG! I feel so happy to see you again! In my dream, you look more beautiful, and you laugh so much. It seems that you are very happy and you look energetic and very healthy.

     Unfortunately, I am a too unlucky person, so when you were alive, I didn't have enough time to make good friends with you, and you were gone. I was too shy, so it was so hard for me to make new friends. Kaohsiung was a new city for me then. New place and new people made me nervous about my new life there. But you were a cute and patient girl, you talked to me and invited me to be your partner in table tennis class.

     I had a great time in Kaohsiung, and made many good friends afterwards. I experienced many good memories with my friends, and you must know how I wish you were also part of these memories. But it's okay, I am not blaming you, so don't worry.

     That's the first time and the only time you broke the promise. You invited me to choose the same tennis class, and then we could be partners again, but you were absent. I was sad, but I wasn't angry with you. I know you didn't mean to make me sad.

     Hey, is everything okay? I even don't know what your religion is, but I hope your God is kind and won't punish you for your death.

     Best wishes.
                                                                                                                                  Jamie  2017/08/24

沒有留言:

張貼留言