2018年1月12日 星期五

#40

     Students have an oral test for the final exam, so I chose one of my English classes to give them the test. However, several students were absent for doing a project. The project seems about a website, not very sure. So, I went to school early this morning for giving them an oral test. It was the first time that I went to school before 7:20 since I am just a substitute teacher in this school.

     On the way to school, I saw a layer of orange light covering the sky and the mountains. It was such an amazing view -- I went to school with the sun rising.

     It is still very cold today. I guess maybe I catch a cold. These days, I felt very uncomfortable for such coldness but I should have been strong enough to bear it since I am a winter lover. My hands and feet were always icy, and the day before yesterday, I couldn't fall asleep until I used four pieces of comforters while sleeping. I put two on the floor and two for covering my body.

     After the oral test, I went to a breakfast shop in front of my school. I usually just eat a steamed bun for breakfast at home, so I expected today's breakfast so much. I ordered a bacon toast and a hot coffee. I really drank much hot coffee recently for keeping my body warm.

     Oh, my goodness!!!!! I won't go to that breakfast shop again!!!! Never ever. The coffee was awful, and it was even worse than instant coffee. Furthermore, it was not hot at all. I felt much colder after drinking it... What a sad story.

     Fortunately, the coffee didn't ruin my good mood. I enjoyed today's sunrise and being alone in the office (though only for a short time). It's not bad to get up early in the morning I think.

沒有留言:

張貼留言