2017年5月9日 星期二

#34

     Ha ha ha, I think I am on fire recently.

     Last Saturday, I went to Taichung to participate in an assessment of junior high teachers in the early morning. After that, I went to watch a crosstalk comedy with my parents and my aunt and a friend of mine. OMG! I was so glad to see my favorite actor, Shao-Qing Song again. The sentences and expressions used in this performance "弄(Nong)" (I don't know how to explain it in English.) were much more difficult than in their former ones. They used many archaic expressions, and cited many beautiful poems. Although I couldn't understand all of them, I still love all the plots, and I couldn't help bursting into laughs again and again.

     Another exciting thing! I've finished painting Jake on the wall! It was a very big deal for me since I knew nothing about painting before I started to paint the wall. I am very glad that I can see Jake and Finn whenever I come back home.

     Also, I decided to participate in a TOEIC test in July, so I started to do some exercises today. It was harder than I thought because I heard that it is not so difficult. Q_Q I need to study hard.

沒有留言:

張貼留言