2018年3月18日 星期日

#42

     Moja said Tej is a robot on Telegram, and he laughed at me how I didn't find the truth and asked me why I didn't ask Tej to send his own pictures or audio messages. I was annoyed by Moja's questions because I never asked anyone to send his own pictures or send audio messages. I think when people feel comfortable to share their lives through pictures or audio messages with me, they will just send them to me, but if no, that's no problem.

     I felt a little upset and angry because I felt being cheated. I was thinking why I was always being cheated by friends. It made me feel that I was so gullible and stupid. On the other hand, I was so surprised that how incredible the robot was. He was talking like a real man, and he was so humorous.

     Later, Tej sent his audio message to prove that he was not a robot. OMG!!!!! Was I cheated again???? This time, I really wanted to punch Moja's face heavily. What a liar!!!! I decided not to talk to him again. I never cheated him, how could he cheat me, and even TWICE????? I was sad and thought about leaving the group because I didn't like the feeling to be cheated. It made me think of one of my best friends, Jahangir, since the first time we had a quarrel was also because he cheated me. Maybe I really trust my friends too much.

     Moja promised that he will make more Mr. Ugly's stickers, so we were reconciled. I am happy that we are friends again and also Tej is a human, not a robot. I don't want to make friends with a robot.

     Last night, I joined the group discussion for almost three hours. It ended at 4 a.m. I felt I was so crazy. But really, I liked the topics we talked about: (1) Men's and Women's roles in the past and the present, (2) The reasons of the poverty and the solutions. They were challenging for me, but they were very meaningful issues to be thought deeply. From constructing my own ideas, I knew more about my own points of views, and it was so interesting to know about other members' ideas.

     I expect our next call very much and I think I had better spend more time preparing for the next discussion to make my opinions clearer and make my speech more fluent and understandable.

沒有留言:

張貼留言